This little bundle of rescue bully goodness "Peppermint Pattie" usually goes by the nickname of "PJ".
On top of all this puppy perfection aesthetic of moonshine white fur, silky smooth marshmallow belly, pink padded paws and cloud puff of bully-breed goodness, little PJ is also a sweet human-loving darling puppy.
He loves a cuddle and when snuggling on the couch he absolutely must be either curled up with a foster doggy sibling or laying across his foster parents laps. Loving nothing more than having sweet nothings whispered in his ear.
PJ was originally born and raised in a loving family home environment with his rescued mum Aiyana and 8 other siblings. Their breeding is unknown however Mum’s nature is divine and very submissive.
Mum is on the small side of medium however we do predict PJ to be a little bigger. Now residing in foster care in Sydney's Inner West, PJ enjoys a busy, lively home environment with 4 other adult rescue dogs varying in size and breed. Also currently living in this house are three tiny foster kittens, born on the same day as PJ and saved by the same rescue.
There are times when PJ's puppy nature and inability to put the breaks on make him a bit of a excitable scallywag. His enthusiastic willingness to pounce on & play with everyone means that he needs some understanding and patient canine siblings. Though with positive and gentle instruction he does agreeably adjust.
Puppy teeth are sharp but none more razor sharp than those that belong to this little landshark. Small children and delicate pocket pets might find PJ's mouthiness a bit too much, especially now that he is teething. So we will be looking for a forever family with family members to suit, keeping this in mind.
Unlike most novice puppies at almost 16 weeks of age, little PJ is a step above the rest. He has already attended puppy school and is 100% toilet trained. PJ loves his morning walks to the park for off leash play and is learning to walk well on leash.
"Sit" "drop" "stay" "shake" "Hi5" "Belly" (which means show your belly and lay still) "roll over" & "come here" are already part of PJ's resume.
Food and sleep are two of PJ's most favourite pastimes. PJ eats well & is very food motivate, perfect for further training. He sleeps incredibly soundly & will resettle easily if woken from a nap. During the night PJ sleeps on his plush puppy bed on the floor by the human bed & only wakes at night to let you know if he needs to toilet (or wants a snack).
- PJ needs a home with one other dog or more. He has only ever known a home environment with other dogs, it would be unfair on him to ask him to be adopted as an only pup.
- Just like in his foster home, PJ will need to live as an indoor dog with doggy-door access to a secure & safe yard.
- Potential adopters will need to communicate that they are in a position to take the first few weeks to settle PJ into his new home. He cannot be adopted & left unsupervised after just a day or two. He is a young active puppy with nose for adventures & mischievous.
- Daily exercise & a walks are a basic need for a happy PJ as he grows into a young adult dog. As well as continued behavioural training like any other growing pup.
- PJ has met small children but we feel he is a little too mouthy and robust for young children under the age of 8-ish, though his foster parents are open to discuss this on a case by case basis.
- Confident around cats, homes with kittens or cats will be considered however they will need to be comfortable with a canine brother that wants to interact, play & snuggle with them.
Peppermint Pattie (PJ) is located in Sydney and would love to find a local Sydney home to call his own and stay in touch with his foster family. He is desexed and is up to date with all three of his puppy vaccinations. Ready to start his new life with a perfect forever family of his own.
Included in the WARN adoption fee:
- Vet check
- lifetime registration for pets over 6 months of age.
Extras included in the WARN adoption fee where applicable
- All dogs over 4 months are heart worm tested and receive a yearly pro-heart injection.
- All pets receive a full blood count.
- All pets receive necessary protection from fleas, ticks and intestinal worms and leave for their forever home up to date with all treatments.
The Adoption Process
We'd love to hear from you.
If you have any questions, please email us
If you'd like to apply and welcome this gorgeous pet into your life, click here: https://form.jotform.com/60211878038960
Just so you know, all of our animals are fostered in private homes and available for viewing by appointment to suitably matched homes.
Our foster carers who know the animal best & will contact you to make arrangements.